We purched the Luv U Zoo Jumperoo by Fisher-Price for Raina via Wal-Mart.
This toy has been an absolute life and time saver for me. Raina can be pretty demanding (diva-in-training) so it's nice to have free hands once in a while, not to mention, she loves bouncing and playing with all the toys. She was around 4 months old when we bought the entertainer and the connected toys immediately caught her eye and her attention. It also provides some quiet "mom-time" for mom.
The entertainer has a weight limit of 25 lbs, and a height limit of 32".
Raina Enjoying her Luv U Zoo Jumperoo:
- Flashing lights that hold the baby's attention
- Bouncing action to help her get out some of that energy, and exercise
- Hanging toys she can play with while she develops hand/eye coordination, along with toys that spin, a small mirror, and a retro "abacus" style toy where she can slide the pieces back and forth.
- Washable seat cover
- Volume control for medium, high, and off. Choice between music that plays as the baby jumps or just jumping sounds.
- Three adjustable height settings
The price for this product is $100.00. Well worth the price. We give this product a definite A+ in our book. It can be found on the Fisher-Price website or any baby retailer such as Toys R Us, Babies R Us, Wal-Mart, Target, or Amazon.com.
In summary, this item has a great availability as you can buy it at nearly any major retailer. The price is a little high, but average for an entertainer. It is appealing and entertaining to a 4 month old who loves the lights, sounds, and exercise. The biggest appeal of all, is that mommy gets some hands-free mommy time to do whatever she may need to do. :) Great for busy moms and happy babies alike.
~Running After Raina