Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's That Time of Year Again...Great Deal to Help Keep You Healthy!

Cold & Flu Season.

I usually manage to stay pretty healthy, but somehow manage to get laryngitis and ear infections at least every other year.

I thought I would share a great sore throat remedy for Laryngitis - which I actually have as we speak.  If you begin to lose your voice, some warm apple cider will bring it back.  Warm apple cider also helps ease the pain.  I also like warm honey mixes to mix into water (such as Theraflu), or honey sore throat drops.

I'm not the biggest fan of things like Nyquil - mainly because I don't like to pass out for long amounts of time with a six month old baby that may need my care at 2am.

Hand sanitizer has become my best friend the past two weeks.  I realize how important it is to try not to get a baby sick, which is a feat all in itself.  Just to throw it out there - if you have a Bath & Body Works near you - hand sanitizers are $1.50 and half off right now along with their 75% off after Christmas sale (which IS still going on) I ended up getting a huge bag full of antibacterial soaps, sanitizer, perfume, and shower gel for $20!!!  Talk about a good deal.  Definitely doesn't hurt, especially when you are trying to stay healthy this season.

P.S.  This post is my opinion only.  This post is in no way affiliated with Bath & Body Works, Theraflu, Nyquil, or otherwise.  I did not receive compensation in any way for this post.

Best Wishes
~ Clarissa

No comments:

Post a Comment