Thursday, January 5, 2012

Reasons to Hire a Professional Photographer

I have always been a huge fan of photography.  I enjoy capturing the moment.  I love holding a moment in time, because time really does fly faster than anyone thinks, especially after having my little girl.  I have been working on taking my little girl's pictures each month as she grows older.  What I have found, is that the older she gets, the harder it is to get a clear picture of her without me having to run in the shot to help hold her still.  


We took her to get her pictures done at two weeks old, and she stayed asleep the ENTIRE time.  She would not wake up for anything.  The one picture she decided to open her eyes for has a very mad expression in it!  I'm so glad that we were able to capture that picture (because even grumpy pictures can be fun for mom's to keep), but I know it would have been easier with a professional photographer.  I know I could have gotten the shots I wanted, had I had an extra set of hands.


Since then, we've taken all her pictures at home, and I have a hard time getting a good still shot of an ever-moving little one.  I know that leaving it to the professionals is a great idea when it comes to baby pictures, you get what you pay for - and that is a lot when it comes to a baby that is on the move!  While home pictures are nice, I think a good professional photo shoot is always a good idea, so you KNOW you get the pictures you want and like...instead of crossing your fingers and hoping for the best as you snap the picture and run into the frame (oh how I have ruined many a photo that way).  


For more information on professional photography, visit dc photographer for a beautiful portfolio of his work (including fashion, headshots, and more).  




Disclaimer:
I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog for dc photographer and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment